BeBop Technology Pre-NAB Webinar
Join BeBop and our special guest Brian Glover from VICE MEDIA for a customer perspective on post-production and collaboration in the cloud and a preview of what will be happening at NAB!
NAB 2019 is right around the corner, and to get us all even more pumped we’ll be hosting a webinar on March 13th to preview what’s coming. We’ll be featuring Brian Glover, Director of Media Engineering at VICE MEDIA, to talk about how Vice is using Adobe Creative Cloud applications on the BeBop platform to transform the news organization’s workflows and collaborate in amazing new ways.
If you’re an editor, VFX artist, or post supervisor who is headed to NAB (or especially if you can’t make it the show this year) this webinar will be a must-see!
Other stuff we’ll be showing off:
- Recap of the latest big announcements from BeBop
- Real-time remote review/approval with BeBop Over the Shoulder
- Editing in the cloud with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Creating VFX in the cloud with Adobe After Effects
- High-speed onboarding of your existing projects and workflows into the cloud with BeBop Rocket
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity in the cloud