BeBop is software that lets you remotely access an extremely powerful computer in the cloud. A machine so powerful that you can run all of the processing-heavy industry-standard tools you work with every day, from anywhere.
- Powerful virtualized workstations in the cloud
- Only hardware needed is a computer and a stable 20mbps internet connection
- Bring-Your-Own-License model for industry-standard tools for editing, titling, design, VFX, 3D modeling & animation, compositing and motion graphics
- Expandable shared high-speed storage
- Flexible on-demand pricing model (an industry first!)
- Instantly scalable infrastructure to fit any project
- Replaces hardware on premises and provides control and scalability
- Supports all major public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Comprehensive cost and use reports and analysis
- Highest level of security available in the market, including 2-factor authentication
BeBop uses a “bring your own license” model for industry-standard editing and VFX tools like Adobe Creative Cloud and Autodesk’s Maya. All you need to get started is any laptop or PC and a stable 20Mbps internet connection.
- Sign up for a BeBop account, download BeBop’s client software, then login to a BeBop workstation in the cloud
- Activate your software tools with your existing licensing info, like logging into your Adobe CC (which comes pre-installed on BeBop)
- Your BeBop cloud will be already set-up with shared storage, BeBop Over the Shoulder, and BeBop Rocket Ingest, making your entire workflow possible on BeBop!
Now you’re ready to BEBOP!
You need to be able to be creative with the confidence that your work is secure. BeBop not only offers you the highest-level security available, but we also created what are now the industry standards for securing media workflows.
- BeBop’s proprietary security stack is combined with the PCoIP container. These modules leverage the AES 256 and NSA Suite B cyphers, which meet the highest level of security required by governments.
- We’ve successfully completed MPAA and studio content security audits.
- BeBop streams an image of the desktop, which means files never leave the security of their private network.
- Images are compressed and encrypted and then sent to the BeBop client for decryption and decompression.
- Image processing storage is isolated down to the spindle.