BeBop provides you with a wide range of cloud-based tools and services to ensure you have the power to collaborate and be creative where and when you need it.
- Virtualized high-end workstations more powerful than any machine on-premises or any laptop
- Replaces on-premises hardware with instantly scalable infrastructure to fit any project
- Only hardware needed is a computer and a modest internet connection
- Access to industry-standard tools for VFX, editing, titling, design, 3D modeling & animation, compositing, motion graphics, and compliance, including Adobe CC applications, Autodesk’s Maya, and Avid on BeBop
- Expandable high-speed storage
- Supports existing customer accounts from the 3 major Cloud Service Providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) or an account fully managed by BeBop
- Seamless, automated file movement to and from on-premises for onboarding existing workflows and projects into the cloud
- Remotely collaborate and review/approve Over The Shoulder securely, in real-time
- Subscription pricing model provides unlimited access to the BeBop Platform, including OTS & Rocket
- Complete, affordable, and viable Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Comprehensive cost and use reports and analysis
- 24/7 support
- Highest level of security available, including 2-factor authentication
The best part is we don’t have to retrain our editors on something new, they can continue using Premiere. Not having to set up edit bays solves so many problems.
If the internet goes down, we can just login from home! Because we had major issues with that last year!
I actually went out to Texas to see my Mom, logged in with her 50mbit internet and was able to finish my work without an issue. It was GREAT!
Having BeBop and being able to work a few hours at a time is great. I would never do that normally since the studio is 42 miles from my house. I’ve actually spent more time with my kids this week than I can remember.
I’ve sat in a London coffee shop tethered to my 4G phone and been able to seamlessly edit on Adobe Premiere from HD source material. The potential for creative teams to collaborate anywhere with no hardware and ‘pay-as-you-go’ is a genuine game changer.
I’m loving the technology. My quality of life has enhanced tremendously, and now the problem will be going back after a taste of BeBop.